The Youtube Video Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
He would probably bite your ear in the process :p . Trouble is, he's learned to grow up that way and it's probable that his parents have been too permissive. For example, I remember getting my *** slapped red for firing a water gun at my dad while he was sunbathing. It might have seemed minor at the time but the way he acted kept authority in his hands.

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
For example, I remember getting my *** slapped red for firing a water gun at my dad while he was sunbathing. It might have seemed minor at the time but the way he acted kept authority in his hands.

When I first read that I thought it said 'masturbating' instead of sunbathing, and had this mental image (of sorts) of him chasing you around the yard nude & with a raging hard-on. Not sure how much authority that would have kept in his hands... :lol:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Set myself up there -_-. And what's up with the SM cat o_O ?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
kantham said:
Like I said before, if I'd be the father, I'd let no law un-allow me kick this kid's *** to the highest level ever possible WWE HC style. Without a doubt, that the parents have a role in this, your kid doesn't change like this from day one at school.

Kyllian said:
Wow, I would have beat his arse 5 ways to Tuesday

Think of the following scenario. You hit your son because you think it's the right thing to do, because obviously violence leads to the sollution of the problem. Next day in school your son shows up with bruises over his body. They ask him where he got those.

How would you justify your violent sollution now?

Come on guys, violence leads to more violence.
Look, I'm also no parent but I know beating up your own kid isn't the answer at all. I've no exact idea how I'd handle a "problem"(?) child like that, but violence would be out of the question. We don't know the background on this, we don't know how the bonds between parents/ and this kid were before this program. What exactly went wrong, the exact truth etc. It's T.V. and always prefers highlighting the miserable over the enjoyable.

Personally I think jackal is on the right track. Though I'd love to hear more from a longtime parent on this.

SnaKe-Fu

Thread Killer.
Dec 26, 2000
California
www.7igaming.com
So I saw the new Microsoft ads with "The Laptop Hunter" and thought it was a pretty good marketing scheme for the current economical situation were in. Then there is Apple's response which was alright, but those ads are getting old. Then I found this parody. The chick is annoying but the spoof is pretty funny. One of the comments is: "Microsoft is using bad words in their commercials?" lol