List all Unreal Engine game titles!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

overkill63

fear,anger,stress,doobies =twinkies
Apr 14, 2005
the only game i can think of that you dont have up on the list is ultima 9 [or was it 10] one of the niceest looking games that come from the original ut engine but also one of the buggiest.kinda reminds me of todays games [hurry up and get that game out on deadline!!dam the bugs we'll patch it later]

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Ultima 10 was never released :) It was going to use UE though.

As for Ultima 9, I'm pretty sure it didn't use the UE. I'll look into it some more and let you know :)

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
U9 wasn't a UE game.
It was an unadultarated piece of crap with a woeful excuse for a storyline that disregarded all previous ultima's and was incredibly buggy.
GG EA, first Origin then Bullfrog.

PMB
AKA Armadillo Dragon of the -=UDIC=-
Hardcore Ultima fan since Ultima 3

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
It was sad because 6 and 7 were so good, I was expecting 8 and 9 to rock too... guess not. I was looking forward to 10 because it actually looked like they might be back on the right track.

Growler

Jul 26, 2004
I CAN'T believe not ONE of you has mentioned UT2007!! (under 'upcoming games') :p

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Nobody's positive it's the final title yet :p

Anyway, this list was made a long time ago. I'll add some more soon.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
NeoNite said:
I still haven't tried the "Wheel of time" yet! And I remember when it was released, I did want to give it a try but arg! :D

One day I tell you, one day I will :D

I've finally installed it. I knew about this demo when it was released, but never bothered to download it etc...

(yeah I know, horrible)

I'm busy exploring the dead city level. Si the nice so far.

eblade

Jan 29, 2006
Land of the Dead

Land of the Dead.. which is what brings me here, looking for help in modifying. :D

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The list is in dire need of an update, unfortunately I don't have the time to give it one at the moment.

There are several new games, Splinter Cell 4, Huxley, RoboHordes, Hoopworld, Disney's Brother Bear, Harry Potter 3 and 4 that I just haven't sat down and added yet.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
You are forgetting american mcgee's alice.
Its unreal engine.

Ragnarok online 2 will probably use unreal engine 2.0
The chronicles of spellborn.
also the new resident evil will probably use the unreal engine as well.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Cursed_Soul said:
You are forgetting american mcgee's alice.
Its unreal engine.

Ragnarok online 2 will probably use unreal engine 2.0
The chronicles of spellborn.
also the new resident evil will probably use the unreal engine as well.
the only way they are getting added to the list right now is if 1) a link is provided stating the game is UE, 2) the game is commonly known as UE (such as Splinter Cell) or 3) the game's subdirectory structure is identical to that of UE and can be verified.

Alice I'm pretty sure is not UE, RE as well I am 99.9% sure is not UE. Chronicles of Spellborn will be UE, not sure about Ragnarok.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
As expected, Resident Evil 5 will take advantage of the PS3's and Xbox 360's high-definition graphics. Takeuchi hopes to use real-world physics in the game so objects will react realistically when the player shoots them. Takeuchi said he is considering adopting third-party middleware for its physics engine, such as Epic Games' Unreal Engine 3.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/adventure/residentevil5/news.html?sid=6130166 (but yes, its considering)

There was a beyond unreal main page post about ragnarok online 2 being on the unreal 2.0 engine. And the grafics showed. Should be in a thread in here.
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=164131&highlight=ragnarok+online there you go.
I remember so well since i contacted gravity for a job.
The tards never responded.

about alice, I had the game and it had the same identical folder setup as Unreal tournament (ut99). System, textures etc.

Edit: sorry i was confused, alice was quake engine.

Last edited: