Planetside 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
This game is so awesome.
24D72B8503D8EBBD4CA951FE8B9ABCFCEBC826E4

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Seriously guys, you need to try this game! I play almost every day with my TR outfit on Helios named Infared. There is around a dozen of us on every night. We use TeamSpeak, and have a very casual but competitive attitude. Very much like FragBU was back in the day. I haven't been this excited about a game for years.

It's hard to imagine how far things have come. I used to think 5v5 CTF was crazy. Now I play with the same two dozen guys or so every night. We even organize coordinated ops with other factions that involve hundreds of players.

Last edited:

Nevzat

Jan 28, 2009
Cyprus
Does any one still play this game? i revisited today and looks like servers get less populated it was awesome when this game released lost its all charm after one year

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Best fun I had was with a NC armour outfit. We had a coordinated tank formation and conquered base after base. That was some years ago.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Have they improved the performance on this? I played this for a little while, but it seemed like your fps went down the longer you were on, so if you wanted it to be playable, you needed to restart every 30-45 min.

Nevzat

Jan 28, 2009
Cyprus
they update lot of things they fix the those problems but i cant tell much about performans since my computer old

Last edited:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Have they improved the performance on this? I played this for a little while, but it seemed like your fps went down the longer you were on, so if you wanted it to be playable, you needed to restart every 30-45 min.

They switched to a 64-bit client which should solve that issue. Performance isn't perfect for everyone, but I do not have issues currently.

LivingPuppet

Registered Puppet
Sep 13, 2003
Tiny Toy Town of Terror
Visit site
I've been playing PS2 for 11months. I think it's one of the best f2p offerings out there. It's not perfect, but it's tons of fun and better than most multiplayer shooters out there despite its issues. It's one of my favourites alongside the Unreal/UT series. I play on Waterson as beekmaster, but they're merging with Mattherson tomorrow to form Emerald.

There's that new continent Hossin, which is coming in an upcoming update.