Ballistic Weapons UT2004 v1.00

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Ballistic Weapons v1.00 has been released for Unreal Tournament 2004.
The modification consists of 9 new, realistic, high quality weapons with reloading, accuracy,
firemodes, special damage behavior and a whole lot more to give the
game a different, more tactical style. We have also replaced all the items and the whole mod uses new sounds and effects. It comes in a mutator and is designed to be compatible with all standard gametypes as well as many different kinds of mods.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
They look very satisfying and meaty to use.
funkysmall.gif

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Lost me at "realistic". We need more of those, don't we.

edit: I do have to say though.... nice weapon models. They're a lot better than some I've seen. :tup:

edit 2: lol. The more I read, the better this sounds. It's not a TC, so that alone is worthy of a try right there.

Damn it, now I have to actually try it. :D

Edit the third: The non-fileshack mirror is broken. It serves you 29 megs of the file (it's supposed to be 33) and then when you try to open the archive, you get an "unexpected end of archive" error. You'll have to download from Fileshack.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
ok, I take it all back. This is great for a first version. Bot support and everything!

Well I assume it's a first version, by the "1.00" and all.

Favourite weapon is definitely the A73 Skrith rifle. I wonder why a plasma based weapon is in a realism weapons mod, but it's still good.

Also, beating people to death with the shotgun has to be the funniest thing I've seen in this game in a long time.

I take it all back: This is great, and definitely one to keep.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Well then you're sh*t out of luck, cause the non-Fileshack link is broken.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Wow, excellent little mod. Only thing that weirds me out is why the skin on the AK73 on my rig is completely see-through. This isn't suppose to happen right? I mean there are certain parts that I can see, no idea whats going on there.

Otherwise, I fired this up for a few rounds of ONS and it was a GREAT time. The weapons are so much fun. Excellent job!

Alopexau

Mar 28, 2005
This is one of the best weapons mods I've seen, fun 'futuristic realistic' weapons, great models and firing effects and even kickass reload animations.

But, I have the same issue as Daedalus, the A73 is clearly not displaying correctly... I hope they correct this ASAP.