NSFW - WTF is this Shit!?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
They make it sound like it smells pretty good. I just don't get it. Stinky vagina has to be the worst thing I've ever smelled.
what are you on about?
it's not supposed to smell like dirty vagina.

the site itself states that their goal was to create the scent of a "desirable" woman. this clearly means the smell is going to be more like a fresh vagina. at the very least one that is routinely washed :p

in which case it obviously wouldn't be "stinky."

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
The video makes me curious. They make it sound like it smells pretty good. I just don't get it. Stinky vagina has to be the worst thing I've ever smelled.

Sounds like DMMD needs to shower?

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
So you pretty much hate any and all advertising?

No, not all of it. Just most.

Umm, girls aren't turned on by the smell of another girl's vagina. Usually they are turned off by that. Anyway, the idea is to turn the guy on. It's suppose to be an afrodisiac. Showing a fat slob smelling with one hand and wanking with the other while crying isn't good advertising.

yeah it's not about attracting women.

it's just supposed to get the guy turned on.

What he said. I understand the selling point of the product, but I'd like to see these kinds of products advertised with regular people instead of models sometime. The whole point about the guy that could easily get laid is that he probably doesn't NEED vaginal smell in a bottle to get aroused; he can just go out to the club and meet someone to do that.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
What he said. I understand the selling point of the product, but I'd like to see these kinds of products advertised with regular people instead of models sometime. The whole point about the guy that could easily get laid is that he probably doesn't NEED vaginal smell in a bottle to get aroused; he can just go out to the club and meet someone to do that.

advertising 101, would you associate yourself with an ugly git that hordes a bottle of pussysmell like Gollum his precious or rather with a handsome man that can have 'em(the girls) and is not afraid to sniff pussy in public?
its not about the man in the AD but you, the potential customer.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Perhaps the chemistry just works so that I notice it more, but DMMD has some strong scents. For the most part I like how she smells, but I can't stand it down there unless it has been recently washed. It's like something died sometimes.

Frequent bathing is required.

there are different types/levels of stink, that's fo damn sho.

"There are other fish in the sea" means something completely different to a man.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Perhaps the chemistry just works so that I notice it more, but DMMD has some strong scents. For the most part I like how she smells, but I can't stand it down there unless it has been recently washed. It's like something died sometimes.

Frequent bathing is required.

Does she wipe from back to front after a muddy poop? This could be the problem.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
That perfume wreaks of

forever-alone-guy-painting.jpg

Forever aloneness.