What Map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
14rf5.jpg

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Nah, it's the nali craphouse. Tricky aliens, those nali.

You see, tourists figure "oh look at those cute nali sitting on that edge of that well, with a smile on their face. Ain't that worth a picture. Oh, look he's so shy. He's blushing!"

Yeah right, blushing!

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Right came now in mind the Skaarj Jet which bombards the Nali in Nali Castle. Heh, so random scripted event.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
[SCREENSHOT]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9038/shot0010jx8.png[/SCREENSHOT]

Where is this? Ignore the ShockRifle, I'm using OldSkool here :)

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
That looks like the beta version of Demon Crater, since the main room has rocky walls instead of metal.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Yeap, Beta's Extreme!
The last room of it is really not good without fixes :) At least Hyper.nl's edition. Quite hard to get what you have to do...

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Yeap, Beta's Extreme!
The last room of it is really not good without fixes :) At least Hyper.nl's edition. Quite hard to get what you have to do...

Are you talking about the generator room? There are too many HOMs here. It was so ****ing hard finding the exit.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Yeap, that's right. You see the lift, go on it... And woah! You're flying! Then the lift appears, jump on another lift... And you're flying again! Then you get stuck in some kind of a small room with nothing inside (and disappearing after some time). Good thing I knew that in the full Unreal you had to shoot the cores, so I got out my DP and fired everywhere I could lol!

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Cowtown, getting jiggy with it redux. See dancing titans on the rooftops. Pay a nominal fee, enter for free. If your name is Skaarj captain pleasedontbeatme.