Assault- Mazon hammer jump

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Digital_Murder

Feb 14, 2000
tacoma, wa, us
Visit site
Okay I read someone post a message previously about it but no one explained how to do this.

I've frequently seen a few people go right up against the main door and hammer jump to the balcony.

Tried to do this on my own constantly but I can never get higher than the top of the gate. How the heck does someone do this? Is it a combination of two hammer jumps ie.. the 2nd jump is off the fortress wall somehow?

Thanks for any help!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
You can also Rocket jump a team member up to the ledge *without* hurting them (provided team damage is off!).

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

Granny May

Feb 1, 2000
Visit site
I can tell you how to do a basic Hammer Jump [ although you're probably already doing this ].
-Charge up the Hammer for 4-5 sec's.
-Look down.
-Hit your "jump" & "move foreward" key's [together] just before you fire the hammer !.
Of course there's heap's of variations on this that give slightly more height & air travel [ like aiming slightly higher , using "jump" + "move backward" etc].
Also practice "Offline without Bot's" in God mode untill you work out what works for you.