CTF-Oraxin-SE Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
I finally got around to fixing up and re-releasing a map I had been working on for a long time, so here 'tis!

This is the second edition of the ill-fated CTF-Oraxin that had a major HOM appear just after my last test, prior to release. I wasn't completely happy with the map as it was regardless, so I fixed the bug and made a lot of tweaks to the map, so it looks and plays much better now.
Comments: Hope you enjoy it, a lot of work went into it. If you can spare the time, pleasae help me out by leaving comments and feedback and criticism! I'm hoping ot get better as a mapper, so I'd love to know what you think!

Screenshots:

Huge thanks to Zynthetic goes out on this one for making the awesome track that I used in the level!

Download: http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/nalicity/ut2k4ctf/ctf-oraxin-se.zip

Ironblayde

Director of Misanthropy
Feb 24, 2004
No problem. Sorry it took so long; I know it's been awhile since you requested it.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
I'm just happy to get a review. I know there are a ton of maps that are waiting to get reviewed by you guys, and I'm really grateful for the effort and the time that all of the reviewers put into their reviews. This especially means a lot to me when I am looking and asking people for feedback on how I can improve as a mapper, and they tell me "Map is super kewl!" and "Nice final version," especailly when one of them is a map reviewer himslef at insite.

Ironblayde

Director of Misanthropy
Feb 24, 2004
CyMek, have you ever been to unrealplayground.com? The forums there are far more active than the forums here, and it's a good place to get feedback on a beta or final release. I don't think I've ever seen you there, unless you use a different name. Check it out sometime. :)