Obama is Osama???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
I've just found this conspiracy. Apparently some or all of Osama's vids were faked using Obama. Some go so far as to say that Osama and Obama were/are one and the same.

The imagination of some people's paranoia is amazing. :)

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcZnj499B1c[/M]

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96AaT18aOzc[/M]

These guys are serious.
LOL

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
The best part is when they say Osama must be Obama because their names are nearly identical. As if there was a secret government think tank that decided that if they change the b to an s it would fool everyone.

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Well of course Osama is alive. I have him in my basement right now infusing him with proper nutrients and chemicals to make him a much more efficient terror ass.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
While we are on the subject of Osama, a quote from 2004 which I like to force every American patriot to remember now and again:

God knows it did not cross our minds to attack the Towers, but after the situation became unbearable—and we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine and Lebanon—I thought about it. And the events that affected me directly were that of 1982 and the events that followed—when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the U.S. Sixth Fleet. As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me punish the unjust the same way: to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women.

Wouldn't it be beautiful if the US and Osama's spiritual kin managed to destroy one another through their masturbatory hubris, extremism, and thirst for vengeance?

Last edited:

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
And yet, curiously enough, you have managed to offer the least useful post in the thread so far.

Please, everyone: start a better thread or just go away.