Patch 1b?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
Was wondering, what other bugs you guys plan to fix before releasing this patch?

I think your current list + gutblow can't deploy bug + exiting raptor while moving bug + when exiting turret doesn't go back to neutral color bug would be good for 1b.

Just wanted to get an idea of what your next patch point.

Is it going to be a random date with whatever fixes/tweaks have been done to that time?

Is it a planned set of bugs then a patch release?

Only god knows? (I fear this is the answer :lol: )

[Lithium]

Aug 19, 2004
Waterloo, Canada
What phat mentioned + auto-turrets, manned turret projectile speed (I should be able to give a raptor a run for its money on garden) and movement (jump tech jump).

Towanda

Aug 9, 2000
www.boteam.net
I dont understand what everything in the fixes list means, but if the ranger zoom problem isn't fixed i would say that is a pretty severe problem (at least if you wanna play as a ranger). I would also like to see that the turrets makes more sound (are heard from a larger distance) and the muzzel flames more visible.

PLS tell me they are all already fixed :)

JaGo

nbk-JaGo
Feb 24, 2004
Towanda said:
I dont understand what everything in the fixes list means, but if the ranger zoom problem isn't fixed i would say that is a pretty severe problem (at least if you wanna play as a ranger). I would also like to see that the turrets makes more sound (are heard from a larger distance) and the muzzel flames more visible.

PLS tell me they are all already fixed :)

Towanda,

If you're referring to the view staying zoomed when you switch weapons, all you have to to is press '1' then unzoom. You actually get pretty fast at it and it doesn't slow you all that much. However, it does suck when you want to switch to the shock or nade launcher to blow up raptor or turret. But, for the most part you can work around it.

Dragunov

Sep 5, 2003
Visit site
I don't work around it, just wanna get it fixed :)

When u buy a pc, u just want to press the powerbutton and not first open ur pc, take off the powerplug, wait some minutes, reattach it to the mainboard and then press the powerbutton or still need to use a screwdriver cause the jumper is not working :eek:

Greetz

Dragunov

Towanda

Aug 9, 2000
www.boteam.net
Tnx Jago, i know about that fix but i tend to lean towards Dragunovs opinion. this bug (and a few others) makes me get bored with the game rather quickly. I hoped someone could tell me if that bug was in the "fixed bugs" list :)

Last edited:

m!c

=FFc=
Feb 8, 2004
Germany, Dortmund
oh god help FMI a little bit to fix the bugs.

I´m afraid I must close my teamserver cause no one wants to play on it, and pay for it :rolleyes:

But I hope we can let one Community Server open to test the new patch if it comes.

Last edited:

jake_weeeeeeee

Jan 2, 2004
The Jackal-XMP said:
the damn annoucer, make it so it we can unselect it. i hate the annoucer. ive never used it in xmp or UTXMP, and never in 2k4.
i must say i got used to the voice and i like the apprehension of the lady. don't you just love the tremolo in her voice when she says 'artifact node in danger!'?

i must admit i even split up with my girlfriend because i recorded the announcements for my bathroom. every morning i hear the xmp lady say 'the enemy has stolen all your artifacts!' i know i gotta run!

weeeeeeee!
jake

Maestro PaN

Turret Whore
Feb 15, 2005
Tampa, FL
www.livejournal.com
Dragunov said:
I don't work around it, just wanna get it fixed :)

When u buy a pc, u just want to press the powerbutton and not first open ur pc, take off the powerplug, wait some minutes, reattach it to the mainboard and then press the powerbutton or still need to use a screwdriver cause the jumper is not working :eek:

Greetz

Dragunov

become a console gamer!

Status
Not open for further replies.