Lo:Mac delayed....demo too.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
www.lo-mac.com

August 29, 2003: Lock On : Modern Air Combat Demo Delayed

The interactive demo for Lock On has been completed and will be made available online in October of 2003. The demo will allow players to try their hand at flying the A-10A "Warthog" and the MiG-29A "Fulcrum." In addition to being available on the official Lock On website and several mirrors, it will also be available in December issues of several popular magazines like Computer Gaming Magazine, Computer Gaming World, and PC Gamer.
While we very first considered releasing the Lock On demo earlier, given the postponement of the game's release, it has been decided it would be best to release the demo in October to ensure a better support to the project.

Simply, FUCK!

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
I spoke to my friends at Ubi.

We've decided that since Ice destroyed Forgotten Battles with his presence, we'll do the entire online community a favour and we'll dupe him into thinking it's delayed, even though we're all playing it right now. I guess it worked :hmm:

The rest of you, however, will receive your copies in the mail soon.

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
I don't care when it comes out, as long as it does. If the screenshots are any reference, they can publish it next summer and it will still be miles ahead of the pack. :p

Oh wait, what 'pack' exactly am I talking about?