What the UT series needs to come back?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
After UT2k3/2k4, imo, the bar wasn't set very high. UT2k3/4 was fun, but at no point did it feel like UT. Hell, it seemed more like Quake to me. With UT3, that classic feeling is back, and thats what matters.

Patch 2 is on the horizon and looks to fix alot of the issues. Those of you complaining about server browser/technical issues...yea, its unfortunate, but its no reason to give up the game. Those that don't like the gameplay-shut up. There were plenty of people (like me) that thought UT2k* series was lame at best. From character designs ranging from crack head to retarded scarecrow, to overly dominated hitscan gameplay that basically screamed "Learn to aim or gtfo." It was fun for awhile, but it could never recreate UT99's felling. And when UT2k3/4 came out? Yup, same thing, people whining about the game instead of playing and having fun. Don't get me wrong- I though UT2k4 was a fun game, I just didn't like it was a proper sequel, especially because it played almost entirely different.

And yea jasposfaggot, T2A uses satire, which is a form of parody designed to entertain. You however, or just a whiny troll.

[KBEC]MAJ

Oct 18, 2003
Montreal
www.clankbec.com
Yes, the way they have handled this game was horrible, but complaining does nothing at all

Yeah, I know I know. I think it's just frustration coming out. I love this franchise so much, so seeing the game going nowhere make me sad.

Today it's a good day because I just saw the new topic about the new patch.

Let's hope we can all play together, with smile, and just being side by side =D