Making the most rediculous map...a collaborative effort!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
Starry Might said:
Now that they're xPawns, they (according to him) actually come to life when the level loads! :eek: My Dad has to use the God mode cheat just to stay alive in there!
They're possessed. In the xPawn properties, under AI, set bDontPossess=True.

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Lock! :p

EDIT: This was supposed to be just a cut and paste job (since I had already made what I wanted while I was waiting), but the editor crashed 5 times on me, rebuilding took forever, and now rapidshare is uploading at a snail's pace.

EDIT2: Done.

1on1-lololol-HAMSTADANCEOMG

Last edited:

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
K.N.I.F.E said:
You die the second u spawn in hampster land.
I found the problem, Gael's Zone Info has a custom KillZ alot higher than the map's, so I just set it to the map's, and there! Easy fix.

Now to wait for Rapidshare...

EDIT: Done.

DM-1on1-lololol-HAMSTADANCEfix

P.S: K.N.I.F.E, have a look at this map for a "scary environment":

DM-SilentHell

Last edited:

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
So what's going to happen now that it is "done"? Will it be sent to Nalicity (or some other map site); or is that pointless? :p