server packages & mapvote

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
I'm afraid I accidentaly deleted one of the standard skin server packages, cause if I join with raw steel, I'm all green (=unskinned), plus as soon as I frag someone, their corpses turn all green (=unskinned) as well.
could someone copy&paste the standard version of that passage from the .ini (v436 & all 4 BPs) and post it here?
pretty please?

plus: where can i get the mapvote thingy? is it complicated to set up for a server? someone got a link maybe?

Last edited:

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
default.ini
open, search lines, copy paste into ut.ini,
reinstall bonuspacks 1and 4, no need for the rest, wont created serverpackages, and your prob prolly isnt cause of the serverpackages, cause i know people who just delkete the hole piece of text from the serverpackages, and they still play ut perfectly, try another server, try reinstalling patch 436