New People...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

Warren

I really appreciate your interest in our mod, and the future of Infiltration. However, I notice a growing number of individuals who ask questions that are answered right in our Roadmap. I realize it's not obvious for those new to Infiltration, and it requires you to take a few minutes to read it all, then read parts over again you may have forgotten. All I ask is you read the Roadmap to ensure your question or comment about 'what you'd like to see', or 'what's wrong with the mod' aren't already taken care of! I will try to make it more obvious on our webpage to remind folks what the Roadmap means. Thanks! :p

M

MaCmAnIaK

Sounds more than reasonable to me I will try and spread the word around about reading the road map. One suggestion though, how about making It a requirement to read the road map
right before registering for this forum. Maybe this will Inform newbie users a little better.

R

RaekwoN

Good idea, Macmaniak. Do it Warren, please, save us all the moments of beating our heads into the wall as another newbie proclaims "Will we be able to use double pistols like in UT/Action Quake" please please please make it stop.

W

Warren

LOL! It IS a good idea.. unfortunately I don't think it's possible. I did however add a little blurb to the top, right corner of our web site that will hopefully catch some attention.. If THAT doesn't work, maybe I'll highlight the roadmap link in a bright, pink, with puke green stripes that animate like a barber shop sign.. and if I gotta go past that? well, you know that little IP address? I can hunt you down and kill you till you die from it! @#!!$%&

just kidding.. (God knows I have to say it)

B

Billdog

Will it be possible to have the top post of this forum to be "to all newbies of this forum/mod", containing all relevant links and basic info. It would never change place, or accept replys.

W

Warren

Well, we used to have a spot on the top left of the forum where we could make announcements, but I think Stallion turned that option off-- I'll have to get with him and see if we can't get it going again.