Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
English subtitles for the deaf and hearing impaired

iCykD9OUiLk8T.jpg

BAMP

Smile for the camera and I might loosen your chains :eek:

PS. Whats the point of a neck strap if you don't use it?

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
I use it occasionally. No point in putting it on when I'm just taking a few photos of myself. It's nice for changing lenses and generally just walking around taking photos, though I'll usually just end up wrapping the strap around by hand/arm. I think it looks a bit silly with a camera hanging from your chest like a necklace.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
theabyss is the mother fucking man! lmao

[edit] The durr dude looks like Jason Statham. And he has two beers. He's cool.

Last edited:

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
theabyss you cheeky git!! are you saying us 3 look really fat?!!! :-O

Jeeezz....I had to look that one up:

git: (UK, slang, pejorative) A silly, incompetent, stupid, annoying, or childish person.

Fits perfectly! :lol:

No, I am not saying you guys look fat. But then again, it's always a matter of "compared to what?" :lol:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I think he looks younger than me, although i'm younger than him. Can't tell if its good or bad.

Eventually it's a good thing. You keep some youthful traits which most people seem to lose more rapidly.

Most people think I'm around 25-28 (some think 22-23, take me for a student for crying out loud) or so. And I'm turning 35 soon...

Some guys my age they look over 40. Some, many I guess. Glad I'm not one of them.

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
Eventually it's a good thing. You keep some youthful traits which most people seem to lose more rapidly.

Most people think I'm around 25-28 (some think 22-23, take me for a student for crying out loud) or so. And I'm turning 35 soon...

Some guys my age they look over 40. Some, many I guess. Glad I'm not one of them.

So it's actually a bad thing, as i look older than i am. Which means i've lost most of my youthful traits. But it turns out to be not as bad at my age, since i might show more maturity.