UE1 - UT Lavazone settings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[IMD1]KillRoy

Suck my boomstick!
Ok, I don't have a problem with the lavazone itself, but it is the settings that i want to change.

I have a CTF map with a blue and red base. In the bases are red and blue lava. No problem here, but when you fall in, as you die, the screen becomes sort of orange.

My question is: How do I change that color to blue (for blue base) en red (for red base)

Wich settings do I have to alter?

Thnx, as always!

:D

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
The "ViewFog" setting determines the screen color when viewing from a zone. LavaZone has ViewFog=(X=0.585938,Y=0.195313,Z=0.078125) Multiplying with 256 gives the color (R=150,G=50,B=20), which is an orange color. The X component of ViewFlash is used as scaling factor for the ViewFog color, in combination with the flash scaling of other "fog" sources, such as damage.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
The "ViewFog" setting determines the screen color when viewing from a zone. LavaZone has ViewFog=(X=0.585938,Y=0.195313,Z=0.078125) Multiplying with 256 gives the color (R=150,G=50,B=20), which is this brown color. (brown = dark orange)
The X component of ViewFlash is used as scaling factor for the ViewFog color, in combination with the flash scaling of other "fog" sources, such as damage.