Holy Sh1t.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
Ive been away for a while but DANM the site has all but vanished....wtf???
Wish I knew of a way to get it up and running again....
This sux, because after all these years ive been here, think like 1998, I always knew I could come back to nali for a few laughs, and some awesome map downloads. Its hard to see posts from like 2 or 3 years ago at the top...
Is Nali too old school? Where has everyone gone?? Maybe we should ask Grimm back to get the boards active again.....'er maybe not, but we need something......
Quick someone think of something!!!!
I'll be willing to help at any rate!
I realize that I can't talk, because I too drift from the site, but I never thought it would get this bad.

edit: does nali city need money to stay afloat? Talking about main site, and forums. If so respond to this thread or PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee_Stricklin

Gaming Guru
Sep 17, 2008
Midwest
wingselite.com
Ive been away for a while but DANM the site has all but vanished....wtf???
Wish I knew of a way to get it up and running again....
This sux, because after all these years ive been here, think like 1998, I always knew I could come back to nali for a few laughs, and some awesome map downloads. Its hard to see posts from like 2 or 3 years ago at the top...
Is Nali too old school? Where has everyone gone?? Maybe we should ask Grimm back to get the boards active again.....'er maybe not, but we need something......
Quick someone think of something!!!!
I'll be willing to help at any rate!
I realize that I can't talk, because I too drift from the site, but I never thought it would get this bad.

edit: does nali city need money to stay afloat? Talking about main site, and forums. If so respond to this thread or PM me.

The site got ruined after the Beyond Unreal network crashed (Hard drive on server melted down I believe) back in January. They tried restoring it to a 2006 state, but the site still had problems. Right now they are currently working to get the site fully restored and operational and that might take forever (last time this happened it took 8 months!). If your looking for maps you can find them somewhere on Beyond Unreal, but you won't be able to see any review, screenshots, or descriptions though.

Jul 2, 2004
The site got ruined after the Beyond Unreal network crashed (Hard drive on server melted down I believe) back in January. They tried restoring it to a 2006 state, but the site still had problems. Right now they are currently working to get the site fully restored and operational and that might take forever (last time this happened it took 8 months!). If your looking for maps you can find them somewhere on Beyond Unreal, but you won't be able to see any review, screenshots, or descriptions though.

Heh... We are already at that 8 month mark. I don't think any of us should hold our breath for the return of Nali City. I'm just taking a wild guess that it won't be back. I'll bet many people have already started taking Nali City out of their bookmark list. I only check this forum about once a week at the most myself.