X3 Teaser Trailer!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
The first two were excellent, so I find it hard to believe that X3 has even a chance of not being good.

Rocket_Magnet

All I need is a certain trigger
Sep 29, 2002
Manchester,ENG
Visit site
oh, i thought you were referring to the game x3 the reunion... silly meh.

right lets go have a look

very impressive, the golden gate bridge being pulled to pieces really caught my eye

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
OK, just saw it (Damn Apple anyway. QT6 not good enough anymore?). Looks good, lots of new mutants. I think I saw Sun from 'Lost'! I thought I had heard at one time that the girl that played River in 'Serenity' was going to be Kitty Pride in X3. I don't think I saw her.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
The angel is Archangel, I believe. He's cool. Also, I spotted Beast a few times, he's cool too.
And Jean Grey will have turned into Phoenix, should be cool, she'll be hot, litterally. :D

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Beast is definately in it and played by Kelsey Grammar no less. Worth seeing just for that in my opinion. From the link to the trailer it's possible to go to the official website it's got some images of the mutants in it. Definates are:

Kitty Pryde.
Jugernaut (Played by VInnie Jones. Second reason to watch. heh heh)
Collosus
Callisto
Angel
Beast

All fine with me, except i don't know who Callisto is really also Magneto has a lot of evil minions standing around him in that shot that other than the ones we already know are unknown.

I saw no sign of Nightcrawler oddly and, the inclusion of Beast i tihnk compensates for the no mention of gambit!

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Juggernaut and Colossus alone are good enough reasons for me to watch.
And Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut is even better!

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Nines said:
And Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut is even better!

He was bad in Gone in 60 Seconds even when he didn't speak!

Just watched it again but managed to get the big version to work this time...gave me the shivers :)

xpic.jpg

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Lol, I figured they would've made old juggie look a little more .. impressive!

But ok..

shadowdragon said:
All fine with me, except i don't know who Callisto is really

She used to be the leader of the morlocks, mutants hiding in the sewer system of New York.
They were a bunch of ugly bastards, society's outcasts. Real outcasts. All I know is that in the early 90s Masque took over etc.. don't know what became of Callisto.

She was a real warrior. No beauty queen, though. Course, she was a morlock. For a while.

Psycho_Leech

Hug meh
Sep 17, 2001
In the darkness
www.geocities.com
Juggernaut seems a little too small to me really, he should probably look a little bigger, although films like these often need to deviate slightly to look more believable, and some might consider a juggernaut with proportions the same as the comics would look silly.

Two other possible mutants are Madrox and Stacy X, both have close likenesses appearing in the teaser.

Last edited:

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Beast? Awesomeness. He sorta-kinda popped up in the first movie as a dude defending mutants in that senate hearing. I wonder if they'll tie into that or just leave that scene as an irrelevant cameo.

But if they know what they're doing, Proff. X has to die at the end of this movie and/or be taken away by aliens.