This is a real cool PETA poster

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
bigpot6.jpg

(Sorry if that picture is something else, Maddox probably doesn't like people stealing his bandwidth.)

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
And Mr. Magnetichead brings us back on topic! That was refreshing. ;)

Back on the PETA rant: Anybody catch Penn and Teller's Bull**** episode about PETA? Freakin' awesome, and illustrates just how out of touch with reality PETA's leadership is. Having pets is bad, we should live as equals with all species, including letting the animals run wild through the streets doing what animals do (like eating each other and little babies, I suppose). And the PETA enclave in the South Park 'Turd Sandwich vs Giant Douche' episode was some funny sh!t.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
DeeperShade said:
I wonder how many trees and inhabitants of those trees have died to make that poster?
w1nn4r

My opinion of PETA is no secret around here. Their best contribution to mankind is the stellar episode of "Blsht" that covered their organization.

Last edited:

Vers Vlees

Oohhh a custom title
Nov 30, 2002
The Netherlands
www.versvlees.owns.it
ugh PETA dammed terrorists. Altough those British animal rights terrorists are a lot nastier.

btw did you know the Dutch governement takes the threat of extremist envriomental and animal rights activists just as serious as islamic inspired terrorism.
Anyway im going to eat my chicken wings now and to piss you PETA hippies off im going to eat 10 pieces extra just to annoy you.

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
A friend of mine works at the Great Ape Trust here in Iowa. They have extra training to learn to guard against "ecowarriors" that want to set the frakkin' monkeys free.

I love the expression of horror on the poor little bunny's face in that pic as it watches the woman stab and stab and stab and stab and twist the blade in the bunny's guts, orange blood flowing in a never ending river of death and agony, helpless to do anything except watch it's own death unfold, praying to it's uncaring animal god for release....

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Ok, enough already people. I know that this poster is a bit over-the-top, but you have to remember that PETA have done some good work that doesn't attract the same media frenzy.

...No, wait, I was thinking of Spiderman. Sorry, carry on.

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
there's room for all of god's creatures...

right next to the mashed potatoes.

if you have a Deviant Art account (still free I assume) you can upload the pictures to their deviant gallary section and then buy them in poster form in various sizes.

Nov 17, 2002
London 1905
Visit site
SugarBear said:
there's room for all of god's creatures...

right next to the mashed potatoes.

if you have a Deviant Art account (still free I assume) you can upload the pictures to their deviant gallary section and then buy them in poster form in various sizes.

Whats their account name. Lemme guess peta right?

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Mr.Magnetichead said:
Whats their account name. Lemme guess peta right?

No I think he means deviantart itself.

Anyways thanks for the tip sugarbear, I am going to do that.

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
NeoNite said:
Don't worry, it's only a model and she's stabbing into little bags of ketchup.
You can sleep thightly tonight.
It's not real? There won't be any poor little bunny for dinner? Now I am sad. :(