[DA2 v1.0.0] No Reload, No Throwing Nades, No Switching Weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

uSynEdge

uSyn|Edge
Oct 6, 2005
Luckily, FluXs was in the server when this happened so he has somewhat of an idea as to what I'm getting at. After a clip or sometimes during a clip (in which case my gun continues to fire until it's empty), I cannot reload. My gun keeps warping to look like I'm going to reload but never does. When in this situation I can neither throw grenades nor switch weapons. The only thing that I can do is move around and die. So that I can respawn for it to happen again. Don't know if this helps but it happened on DA2-LastHope.

If any of you Developers would like a demo of what happened, I can surely upload it and give you a link either in e-mail or on the boards if you deem it necessary.

Hope this helps!

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
hello again, and thanks for signing upto the forums,

If the board allows it (file size) please upload it here thanks.

Elp

Oct 7, 2005
I found whats causing it, its when you press Alt-Fire & Prev. Weapon at the same time.

Only tested it on the Sniper, gonna test if it works on other weapons aswell.

[edit] Yep, seems to work on all weapons except the shotguns.

Last edited:

Blair46

Oct 10, 2005
I was just playing on a server and it was constantly happening to me, but I was not pressing the prev. weapon button. All I would do was use my assault rifle or machine gun and while I was looking through the zoom/down the sights I would be crouched for the less recoil and then while crouched I would attempt to reload. I was almost always getting this looping reload bug. Really frustruating while on defense. :(