What skinned gun do you think should be next?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What skinned and modeled gun should be next

• H&K mk23 SOCOM

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • H&K MP5K PDW

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • IMI Mini Uzi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • H&K G11

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Giat FA-MAS G2

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
ANyway the rocket is not for human target but for vehicules.
We should talk about the grenade a launcher / muzzle grenade ;)

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
SOCCOM!

I, beeing a walking armory, need a silenced pistol to replace my aging Desert eagle. I need something illegal for backup. oh, and I've heared that the current millitary suppressor makes the sound of two gloved hands clapping. I dont need the KAPOW!!!! of an Eagle, or the PEETEW!!!! of a M92f... I need a FIFT... of a MARK 23!

POWER TO THE SOCCOM!

I would also like to see a Fa-Mas, as you know, If your a big Solid Snake fan, you need his assortment of weapons. A MK23, and FA-MAS G2. and, it would replace my M16. that is, if the rocket launcher is installed.

poaw

You used to sleep easy at night.
Mar 25, 2001
Camp Pendleton, California
SOCOM: We don't want a fourth pistol, we want a stealthy pistol.

MP5K PDW: People don't want just another H&K, they want a super small H&K.

IMI Mini-Uzi: Who needs accuracy when you can put this much lead in the air?

H&K G11: Intergal scope, 45 round magazine, bayonet attachment, what more could you want to throw to throw game balance out of whack? j/k :)

FAMAS G2: It's Solid Snake's gun and it's French. What more qualification would a gun need?

It was a hard descision, but my choice stands:

H&K Mk.23 MOD 0 SOCOM .45 Caliber Offensive Handgun

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
Well...

Besides, high magazine capacity, intergrated scope, bayonet and lasersight, the most powerful feature of the G11 is it's salvo burst -- for those who aren't aware of what that means, basically it fires three rounds of caseless ammunition delaying the recoil until the third round is fired. Imagine firing the M-16A2 in burst mode without a recoil, that's practically a semi automatic RC-50 with a 15 round ammo capactiy...maybe I'm making it sound far too powerful...BUT I LOVE IT. :D