UT1-Is there a way to take off the screen shaking?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fronjohn

Aug 7, 2008
when u get hurt bad if u have a lot of life and you fall high and then the screen moves left to right, im trying to know how to take off the screen hurt bad moving thing, but idk were to take it off, because it got really annoying to wait for 7sec till the screen is normal:mad:. Any help??:(

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
There is a UT forum section, maybe you should go there. UT ain't UE2 if I remember correctly.

I usually turn all those special effects on to make the game harder to play, but in your case I won't blame you.

Landing View Shake can be turned off in some of the games in the series.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
In UT you cant. You'll have to make a mutator that checks for the time is added to the screen shaking so that the mutator can minimize it or turn it off which will also turn it off for weapon shaking. This mutator will have to be ran by the server so all players have an equal advantage otherwise, it will be an illegal tweak that will get you banned if some anticheat catches it.