Unreal editor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xkillerxragex

Feb 9, 2009
Where do I buy or download Unreal Editor? I wanted to find that software, if it's possible. Is Unreal editor only available on unreal tournament 2004? Also how do I open UC files?

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Generally, the Unreal Editor is a part of the Unreal Engine and comes with all modable UE games. The Unreal Engine 2 Runtime linked above is a barebone version of the UT2003 version of the engine and you are not allowed to use it for games. You can create levels, mod it etc, but the result will only work in the UE2 Runtime.

If you want to mod/map for a specific game, you need to buy that game and use its version of the Unreal Editor.