Lego parts?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
[GU]elmur_fud;2561099 said:
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLPVCJjTNgk[/M]
One of my fav lego projects.

Yeah, this one is deffo a cool project.
The Mythbusters lego ball always has me loling.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOOYFrcCy2E&feature=fvwrel[/M]

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
honestly I'm as much of a proper English and grammar snob as there is.
normally I'd be one of the first people to point out a horribly constructed sentence.

but in this case you guys are being stingy as hell.
they're freakin' Legos. everyone calls them Legos.

let it go.
it's like when people suddenly get their panties in a bunch over the term "UT99." in spite of technically being incorrect, it's a perfectly acceptable way of colloquially referring to something that everyone understands. to complain about it is far more dumb than to actually commit the error.

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I agree with Jacks.

Language is a dynamic thing. If people who use language majoritively say Legos, then it's as much a word as any other.

It's not like they invented the rules of English before they started using it.
Did you know that Muggle, Blamestorming, Grrrl, Threequel, Riffage, Bouncebackability and Meatspace have all been added to the English dictionary so I wouldn't go cherishing it too much.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
English and spelling it correctly. You deal with it.

^ Saying an English spelling is correct for a DANISH product, not simply the way the company's attempting to prevent brand generalization.

YOU deal with it.

Last edited: