Alliance of Clans

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Paladin<P>

Unite & Conquer
Aug 28, 2001
Wolves. UK
www.creativeidentity.co.uk
A few months ago, I had the idea of creating a website which would join clans together by providing an interactive animated database of Infiltration tactics. Round about a month ago, we started the 2 vs 2 league and the importance of this tactical asset seemed massive, so I began preparing the site.

Run completely by its member clans, there is no 'leader' of the Alliance, and I am purely the designer who is building its website (and by default its core admin at this point in time). Members of the Alliance will be asked only to participate in tactical discussion etc, which could be used in the Alliance site.

Still in its infancy, yet partially functional... The Peacemaker site, and its Alliance content is coming along very well. Other than Peacemaker itself, the alliance now consists of RDT and SWAT... however we must continue to grow in order to make it more effective.

So, if there are any clans out there who may be interested in joining the Alliance... get in touch!... or at least go visit the website (flash5 req)

PEACEMAKER/ALLIANCE WEBSITE

webscreen.jpg