Problems with Photoshop CS4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
Hey,

I installed the trial version of Photoshop CS4 on my laptop about two weeks ago (planning on obtaining a key for it at some point), but it seem to have aquired the habbit of crashing when I do just about anything with it. It was fine until a few days ago, but it's now more or less impossible to use. I also have Photoshop 7 on my laptop (A little bit outdated I know) and it works fine, so I'm using that in the mean time.

My laptop's specs are:

Processor: 1.6Ghz Penium M (actually equivalent to about a 3.2 Pentium 4)
RAM: 1Gb
Harddrive 40Gb
Video card: Onboard Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME with up to 64mb shared memory

I know it's not the newest or fastest of laptops, but I doubt that the specs are the problem, seeing as it has only occured in the last few days. Photoshop CS4 actually ran pretty well up till now, so the laptop is perfectly capable.