Our Little Devil

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I think it's kinda spooky: there's this big blob thing you can see in all the painted metal pieces. It looks sort of like a bald guy in a light-colored shirt holding a camera in front of his face. Creepy. :eek::rolleyes:

I LOL'd. :)

Looks good Taz. I'm kind of curious tho, if it would be a cool effect to have some of those directional LED's like you had on your old case shining across the textured surface... Test it out with a small flashlight :biggrin2:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Alrighty I have been hard at work putting this together. Well its now 98% complete. There are a few small things and of course anything else that pops up to improve are to add to the MOD. (Case Badges, LEDS, USB Door)...

The last two turned out Grainy cause the lights and flash were off.

Anyway here are the PICS.
devil42.jpg

devil41.jpg
devil39.jpg

devil40.jpg

devil43.jpg

devil38.jpg

devil37.jpg

devil36.jpg

devil35.jpg

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Yeah Taz it looks good. My only nit-pick is that the fans on the side panel aren't both mounted in the same direction (One logo is correct and the other is sideways). Could be because you needed it that way to reach its plug OR that kind of thing just doesn't bother you. Its just a couple screws :) Other than that... NICE :2thumb:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
BC, your correct. I noticed it also but the way I have them stranded together leaves them in that layout. I would like both labels up but don't think its doable. I will investigate some.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Sorry, can't move the fans around. It was sleeved and the wires connect together that way. Its not the label its the colored wires you see. Let it go...

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Sorry, can't move the fans around. It was sleeved and the wires connect together that way. Its not the label its the colored wires you see. Let it go...

Is it possible for the top left to rotate 90 degrees counter-clockwise so the wires appear to be going directly towards eachother? Both lebels will be going this way | then. Just a thought. Then cover the labels with wal-mart smileyface stickers!!!!!! J/K!! If not, its no big deal, still looks cool :)

Like this (quick 10 second photoshop):

Attachments

• tazcase.jpg
    tazcase.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Boney...I can't believe you did that. LOL.

Taz....it's good my man! The paint job but the contrast the stainless steel it just makes it eye catching. Then your little devil side case....just brings all together. Great job man.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
This should make BC happy. I switched the side fans around so they blow into the case now instead of out. I added some Air Filters to help keep down the dust bunnies. I also put my old USB door on but you can still see it has 4 USB spots instead of two. LOL... Oh well atleast there is a door there now.

devil45.jpg

devil44.jpg

Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Oh Crap... I am getting the Mod itch once again. Thought I would have grew out of that by now.

Never mind it was just Gas. Good fart fixed that.. :eek::lol: