Looking for Weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cookiec65

Feb 14, 2005
Hi all i run a ut99 server and iam getting ready to start a 2k4 server i want to keep the same format as my old server. What iam running in to is finding just the right weapon to use in it. Iam using the WLRail Gun and a Fleshbomb in it ,I use the u files to put the weapon right in the map (also iam a mapper and i do a lot of my own maps) so if any one can point me to where i can find something to use or want made a 2k4 v of them you can come by and frag me any time

thanks to you all

:cheers:

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Wait - do you mean you are using the Fleshbomb rifle from the U4e mod? I heard that if you want to use U4e on a server, it will force anyone who joins to download the whole 50MB file :hmm:

Cookiec65

Feb 14, 2005
No it not that one Iam not sure where it came from here is a picture of it, it fires just a little faster then the sniper rifle and holds 80 round if you want to see it in the server is

##Cookie Crumbs[Adults Only-Low Grav-Custom Maps]##

or the ip is

65.103.71.186:7777

Thanks

Attachments

• Fleshbomb.jpg
    Fleshbomb.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 46