A lot of questions from a newbie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leionaad

Jul 12, 2004
I am screwing around with the runtime, at the end I should end up with the college graduation project....
At the moment I am in the content creation, but I want to make some tests...

Here are the questions:

1. I want my player to move left ,right ,up and down, without any constraint (0 gravity, for ex.).

2. The player should have the ability to rotate freely. When I tried to rotate in a water volume, It stoped, when it looked to the top. In essence I want him to turn, roll, pitch, like an aircraft.

3. How to attach imported geometry to the player? When I make a wall to be mirror, I cannot see myself.

I think this is enough for the moment. Any kind of help(explanations, links) would be appreciated. Thank you.

Leionaad

Jul 12, 2004
Yes, these were questions!

Sorry. Perhaps I asked in the wrong way.
Once again: I want to make the things described above. How can I do those things?