UE3 - UDK Same UDK game on two windows / stretch single window

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

silverwizard

Mar 13, 2013
I am trying to setup a stereoscopic rendering to use with an HMD. This requires two different outputs, slightly apart, each using its own monitor. I discovered a secondary screen setting in an ini file. Is there a way to set up a second camera to move with the player and display the view on the secondary display? I can then move one window to monitor no. 2.

Alternatively, it may be possible to use the RealD "togglestereo" console command, but it distorts the horizontal resolution because it splits the game window in two - circles appear as ellipsoids, the HUD is deformed etc. Is there a way to set the horizontal scale (NOT resolution, but SCALE) to 200 percent, to offset the distortion caused when reald stereo mode is on?

A solution using UDK's interface is ok, but coding solutions or console commands are also welcome - anything that works, really!

Last edited: