what if...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
Wellllllllllllllllllll.

Selerox always says - The only way out of the Llama Farm is death. We were considering this a while back, when a few [K7] members we showing signs of "non-lameness" but this ended after the flamewars started (again :().

This is a bit of an iffy area methinks - I would like to see what Sel or Blow have to say about this.

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
I agree with SU3K.

e.g. Deathbrother is in there by default because he is in [MNSG], but he seems like a reasonable chap.

Y

Yellow5

How about a "retired llamas" section. You can place them into that area, and bring them out of retirement if they start acting up again.

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
NNNOOOOO!!!!

The penalty of being placed in the llama farm in NON REVOCABLE! (ok... I am spouting opinion...I actually have no say over the farm:))

If llamas know they can eventually be let out this lessons the penalty of being placed in.

The only way out should be to change your identity!

BTW it's been a while since we had a good old fashioned llama (witch) hunt! :)

MOE

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
It's not really a witch hunt...

...because when we see an act of lameness done by someone we converge on our target, rather than just picking random people to converge on (i.e. during regular gameplay ;)).

Blowfish

Jul 17, 2000
New York City
mechanize.net
LF isn't for everyone

The people on the Llama Farm list aren't some FPS newbies who have no idea what spawn killing is.

They were lame for continuous periods of time. It wasn't one act of lameness or even several acts commited by clueless beginners. They have ruined too many games and do not deserve our trust. I know so because I trust LF to place the right people on their list.

Besides, after having been on the Llama Farm, a player's name would be stained. Who would want to live with that..

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
LF

I think DB is a genuine exception, as he really does seem to be an OK guy, but I'm not too sure about the idea of retiring llamas TBH.

If DB leaves MNSG he won't be in the LF anyway, but I think that is unlikly.

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
Yeah, DB's a nice guy, and if you were going to take someone out of the farm, I'd like to see him taken out.

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
No Mercy!!!!

I say leave him in. Its a way to discourage players from joining Llama clans. A clan gets put in the farm, the clan stays in the farm. If you want out of the farm, get out of the clan. That simple.
The only way to wash clean the stain of the Llama should to change your Identity, thus washing your hands of the Llama behavior of the past. That act of contrision will let the world know that the Llama in you is dead.
Not a Sermon...Just a Thought