Do you want a FragBU 2k4 Video?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you want a 2k4 FragBU Video?

• No, but I would help if one were started.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
O Fortuna for the win? :lol:

W0RF said:
I want one server-side demo of Raffi tanking in Glacier. That is a critical element of a true FragBU video. I can snip it down to a short segment of him blasting everything in sight to Carmina Burana and it will pwn.

howlatnight

Jan 8, 2006
Bump

Does anyone have demos they would like to sumbit? I have one from daLoonie and of course several gb of mine, but there may be 1 good frag in there out of all 4-5gb.

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Jeez, a guy sets up an ftp site and wants to go over demos.....AND he HAS to f'ing bump it.....because nobody responds?

Howl, take a little advice, if nobody is interested then don't do this.
I really don't think you know how much work this takes.;)

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
Unfortunately, recording demos screws up the sound in my game, so I stopped recording after half a game. Still no word from Raffi on the SSDs? Couldn't we at least try it?

Bullet10k

Apr 9, 2005
83% says yes atm. Fellas lets get busy. I'll get my frags once someone says it's started, I have like 50 good ones (and prolly a couple more nice ones I didnt rename due to being lazy :(), what's the max one person can put in?

Ofcourse I'll provide the times as everyone should.

Last edited:

howlatnight

Jan 8, 2006
Bullet10k Do you play on the FBU vipers server? Thats where these demos MUST come from(or kentar I guess? If you have the demos) I have never seen you on FragBU, but you may be using an alias that I do not know.

Bullet10k

Apr 9, 2005
FragBU only? Are you serious. Nvm then I guess. :(

Peoples best of the best moments can't always come from one specific server. A BeyondUnreal frag video from BU members would be much better IMO, better frags. Why limit the frags to one server happening only once a week? You cannot get very good frags that way.

Last edited:

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
howlatnight said:
The name of this thread did not say a FragBU Frag Video, we want a video that exemplifies the FBU experience and the "FUN" we have.

Well, it's whatever we come up with from FragBU. But it's not a BuF member frag highlights video. The thread title clearly says "FragBU". :)

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Iceboy2003 said:
O Fortuna for the win? :lol:
Tell me that wouldn't be awesome, playing at full volume whilst Raffi annihilates all who dare oppose him. And then the cinematic clip where the tank drives away and the core explodes on that last note when the brass are going "dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnn"

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
That would be awesome. That's why I wanted to make sure it was O Fortuna and not something else. A couple years back we used it as part of the opener for the annual drama festival on campus complete with synchronized lights and a shockwave video. It was pretty cool. Plus we had some decent sized speakers for that :D

W0RF said:
Tell me that wouldn't be awesome, playing at full volume whilst Raffi annihilates all who dare oppose him. And then the cinematic clip where the tank drives away and the core explodes on that last note when the brass are going "dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnn"