caps and shirts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
TAZTG said:
How about The UT Logo as the background for the Roster. The Logo could be a Neutral Color like Silver/Grey, Roster in Black or Red..

First off; we'd have to get permission from Epic/Midway to use the UT or "U" logos... copyright infringement.

Second; we're going to have to get permission from Unca Pete to use "BeyondUnreal"...

Third; I was thinking about something like this for the back of the shirt:

BeyondUnreal Assassins
http://bua.beyondunreal.com
LGI 135/35 CTF

And then having 3 centered columns beneath, featuring our roster.

Last edited:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Both of Mav's companies have a 24 shirt minimum, and Meat's company will likely have a minimum as well.

We'd either have to remove the roster completely, or buy 24 of each shirt... and I doubt any of us has that kinda money.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
What's wrong with soccer-style jerseys? I wonder how much an Adidas jersey with each person's name on it would cost? Hmm, now I'm getting interested. :cool:

-edit-
Hmm, ok, an Adidas jersey might cost a little too much, but some kind of soccer jersey would still be cool, wouldn't it?

Just partial to the old Adidas jerseys my high school soccer team had - they were *shcweet*. ;)

Last edited:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Doesn't even need to be a "jersey".
I was trying to find one that allowed you to get 1 shirt, customize the front and back, and be able to print white on a black shirt. Any company I check is always missing one of these elements. DAMMIT!

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
I was reading throught the posts (yes its true) but I happened to see that someone mentioned having a saying. This would be like Dev's quote or the saying in Taz's Sig. We would still have the roster too.

One thing that is going to suck. I won't be able to wear this in school, I would get suspended er something for having assassin on my shirt or a reference to violence. ;-(

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Speaking of which; why haven't we heard back from Mav and Meat on their companies yet? What's the hold up, fellas?

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Price looks kinda steep for a minium of 24. I did a google search and found this site. http://www.berda.com/ One thing I noticed was the option on there for the Custom Transfers.. Its another option to thing about.

One Drawback

My design has more than 1 color, do you make multi-color transfers?

No. WE DON'T MAKE MULTI-COLOR TRANSFERS--WE ONLY MAKE 1 COLOR TRANSFERS. Your transfers can be made with any one of our available ink colors. The reason is simple, one color designs are the least costly, the easiest and fastest to produce--this is what most customers want.

Anyway, if we get some nice Transfers done we can all go to the mall and get them put on a shirt of your choice or be prepared to spend some big moola.

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
«BuA»Lurker_71 said:
First off; we'd have to get permission from Epic/Midway to use the UT or "U" logos... copyright infringement.

Second; we're going to have to get permission from Unca Pete to use "BeyondUnreal"...

Did anyone try to get those authorisations. At least from uncle Pete :)

another idea. Let's use the BuA logo for the cap and front of the shirt we want .And in the back, using Lurks idea of our web site link.

when i receive my cap and shirt, i'll try to add my unique name behind my cap Woot!

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I think you could use the UT logo on a TShirt if your not using it to advertise a different company or product. We could send Mark Rein,
Vice-President, Epic Games Inc.
email: mrein@epicgames.com
an email and ask or post the question on the Atari Forums.

Uncle Pete can we use BU on a Shirt??

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
TAZTG said:
I think you could use the UT logo on a TShirt if your not using it to advertise a different company or product. We could send Mark Rein,
Vice-President, Epic Games Inc.
email: mrein@epicgames.com
an email and ask or post the question on the Atari Forums.

Uncle Pete can we use BU on a Shirt??

email sent to Mr Rein Woot

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
Here's their reply to my email.

As cool as your idea is and as much as I really want to say "go for it" I am afraid I cannot allow you to use the logo. I won't bore you with the details from the law that governs these things. Let's just say we would be shooting ourselves in the foot with a Redeemer if we allowed you to proceed.

----
Regards,

Jay Wilbur
Epic Games
--------------------------------------------------

One word

DENIED ! :)

we can't use the ut logo.

Last edited: