Need Help doing a mover (Newbie)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balrog

Aug 12, 2004
Hi folks.. ima newbie using Ued... so please bare with me :).

I have a problem to solve.. how can i add to the map a mover of a pendulum for a clock i already have on the map.

I tried do ti as a mover, but had no luck, cause i want the animation to start and loop forever...

How can i make this?

TY for your help... apreciatte your time.. :D

Balrog

Aug 12, 2004
I got it moving... but only rotating it... how can i make a pendulum movement...?

-\Zeta-

Rave-0-Lution
May 22, 2004
canada
to make a mover .. u fist need to saelect a meshe in the meshe browser .. then u click on the mover bouton (on the Left bar)

then . u place it where u want , after its done . u right click->Mover-> now u see a list of 'key' .

key 0 Represent the Closed State ..

now listen up , u take Key 01 , and u drag the mover where u want him to go .. after its donne .. u click on key0 .(he will return on closed state )

For any further question about the bot pathing and the Mover statew 'how to make a multiple key mover' just ask ..