Rooster...and fellow forumers, I come to warn you.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Stormi... hi, sorry I didn't see this til today (no harm so far though).

Believe me, none of the reponses on here were trying to make your post irrelevant. I think we just respond differently (Chryst does that A LOT - and Boom's just funny). Boom was right when he said it was a way to bump it. As well, I think we're a bit laid back here perhaps because of me:
MLlogtuf.jpg

:)

We all appreciate the warning. Just keep in mind that we're pretty relaxed and we're pretty flame retardant. :)

bullet2.gif

|C|Rooster|PuF
Defenseman for |C|ondemned

[This message has been edited by Rooster (edited 07-03-2000).]

Matrix?

Jun 6, 2000
Somewhere in England
Visit site
*bump*

Cheers for the warning :) Action is being taken!!!

/me arms myself with a Flak Cannon and lays in wait for the evil spawn to rear its ugly head

bullet2.gif

I'm on Fire!!! - No really, I'm on Fire - HEEEELLLLPPP!!!!

[This message has been edited by Matrix? (edited 07-03-2000).]

B

BlackIce

Ooooer Rumple doll, DO tell! ;)
Rooster..it's cool doll. It wasn't so much his flaming that bothered me. It was the Email spoof and bomb he did. I am afraid I am like Boom in that I am pretty blonde about techiputercrapthingys.

Boom doll, I am sorry for giving you one moment of angst. But I am disappointed that you missed the tweek I gave you along with the Huggle. Heheh. Seriously though, I would love to have some of you as regulars over at the StormCenter Forum. The lot of you would fit right in. It's one of those Ky Jelly/troutwaving/anytopic goes forums. http://www.gameseek.com/gsforums/gsforums_view.php?mode=forum&id=18
Just click that link, and make sure your straight jacket straps are tight and in the upright position.

bullet2.gif

Oh yeah.. the turbo tango is indeed great.. especially when your eyes are crossing and you're wondering .. where the devil did she go????? And she's on top of your head laughin at you! -LordVampyre

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
You don't have to apologize to me Stormi. Any angst I felt was completely self inflicted. :) Besides, after rereading all most posts over the course of the last 24 hours, it looks like I just had a poopy day or something. I think guys may have a "time of the month" sometimes too. :eek: At least those of us who are in touch with our feminine sides. ;)

As far as me missing the "tweek", I am more blond than you can even imagine (despite my dark hair). ;) You wouldn't believe how much stuff I miss. :) Oh well, at least I caught the huggle. :) I am on my way to the stormcenter right now. (I know there are a lot of smileys in this post, but I really am smiling. I think my poopy day is over now.)

and LOL at Rumple's comments on LOL. :)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Boom|PuF
Author of the UT POEM