Left 4 Dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
To be fair, shotgun use is more my play style. I think a lot of people undervalue how important someone using the assault rifle is in L4D. It slows down the Tank A LOT, giving the shotgun toters more time to reload and lay waste.

I prefer shotgun in T1, but I find the AR suits me better once I hit T2.

Or the pistol. It must be overpowered because brizz and hal have the most kills with it for T1 weapons.

I'll take the bait....

Pistol has infinite ammo and is fairly accurate if you crouch and aren't firing rapidly. So if you're playing it slow or trying to conserve ammo that's your best bet.

EDIT: I really need to get into a game or two with you guys. I've been playing with other people and I need a break from the chaos with them.

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
I just turned effects detail up to high for the first time, meaning I'm now constantly distracted by the sight of my own legs. But it's worth it for the ability to see objects futher than ten feet away, that is, if I can stop looking downwards.

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
I can't wait for L4D2. Hard rain is going to be amazing, the water level will rise in some parts, forcing the survivors to have to constantly be moving upwards.