UTXMP Public Beta 2 Teaser Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Free Monkey Interactive has posted a teaser trailer containing footage from the second public beta of their UT2004 total conversion, UTXMP. And it's rather spiffy.

Download UTXMP Public Beta 2 Teaser from BeyondUnreal FileWorks (13MB)

See the official Free Monkey site for more UTXMP info.

leafo

spoiled toothpaste
Mar 29, 2005
It looks good, I just read through the changelog and they fixed a lot of the things I didnt like.

dg945

Feb 8, 2004
wtf mate?

wtfmate8ja.jpg

~dg945~

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
dg945 said:
wtf mate?

~dg945~

you just successfully more than tripled the amount of time it takes to load this thread... how do u feel?

note: 300kb for a image is very bad for dail up.... you could have shrunkt it to about a fifth of it's size. :lol: ... or at least u could have used the thumnail for the image.... like below the link i just put below.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
Let's hope that this release is more polished than the first one. The first one showed a lot of promise, but let's face it, it was pretty much unplayable to the general population.