Need some help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Help?

I have a Raedon 9700 Pro and when I use open GL with my settings at 1280x1024 My **** crashes!!! I'm currently stuck using 1024x768, but it doesn't crash at this setting.

I'm wondering what my settings should be and if I should be using Open GL or Direct 3D?

Also, my guy's hands and face are bright green. WTF is going on on with my INF??????

Any suggestions?

Pipe_Dream

Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Re: the green face and hands I read Odies response to http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=150085 and started messing around with my soldier. I noticed that when I was on INF Germany a few days ago that my DbD tag never changed back to normal when I left the server.

So i was going to do like Odie described and change my tag and name back. Come to notice, my guy's face option, in the 'edit soldier' area, was disfigured. I went to edit my soldiers face and there were no skin tone options available. I deleted all of my previous soldiers and created a new one. Behold, my skin tone options reappeared. I'm crossing my fingers that fixed it for good.

@RefreshRate=60 where do I change this at?

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Well the green hands and face thing comes and goes with me, as does my face skin changes, (my usual skin is a white one, but sometimes it changes to a black one, or the skin doesn't wrap around the head properly.

Any idea on how to fix this besides changing the face? cus i've used many different faces in the past and have had the problem at some time or other with all of them.

Pipe_Dream

Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
@ Lethal I'm not sure if I know the 'real fix' for the green deal, but mine still seems to be stable. What I did was delete all of self-created soldiers and created new ones.