Quick Painting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
ok, sure it could just go into the official art thread but this is a tad different. I made this piece in about 40 minutes all drawn on my wacom tablet in photoshop. I need to know how good it is, so a good way to do that is to let you guys figure out who this is and from what movie. If people don't have much trouble it must be ok.

Remember, 40 minutes, so its nothing special.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Yeah. It's the scene where the cops are trying to cut off his balls.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

nice goin' sidewinder, I guess its good enough to turn in for my art homework tomorrow err later this morning :)

I'm printing out 3 different variations of it. should look fairly cool when put togetther.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
"First one through this door gets a ... lead salad!"

I like the style you're working with, with tons of detail in some sections and some indisctinct or stylized sections for others. I'd like to see your take on some other subjects, but I think you're onto something there. Keep at it.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Remember, 40 minutes, so its nothing special. ...
If that's your worst .... sjeez I wish I could do half that stuff in a day ...

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

thanks for the compliment rimmerlister. I'm thinking I'll be doing another picture today from a movie. After that, once I finish my role of film I'm taking for photography class, I'll use a few pictures from that.

Too bad I don't have enough space in my computer room to set up a still life. That would be preferable to me and my teacher instead of working form photographs and vid caps.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

cogo, its basicly an electronic pad of paper where you use a special pen and it magically transforms your movements of the pen to your computer.

I myself only have a very small tablet (3.65" x 5") which I got long ago by my parents as a little toy. Since its proved quite useful in my game developement crap and other art pieces I plan on getting one of these :)
http://wacom.com/productinfo/products.cfm?sku=GD68

<IFRAME HEIGHT="480" WIDTH="640" SRC="http://wacom.com/productinfo/products.cfm?sku=GD68"></IFRAME>

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

how about a little bit over an hour this time? Not done with this one at all. I still have to put Mr. Connery and the small bit of background that is to the far left in.

Last edited: