New comvoice pack coming.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
being mixed by Jayhova now, and will shortly be coded by beppo. Expect the following new voices:

Four new English voices, one done by a real spec ops.

Arabic.

Two Russian voices.

Japanese.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
A few of the voice actors wanted to remain anonymous. And a few dont (ninjin ;) ). Final actors will be in the readme.

Crowze I wanted a "real" english voice or a scottish accented person but no one stepped up to the plate. If someone is willing to do one I still might be able to add it. (FatM? Crowze? ;) )

jayhova

Don't hate me because I'm pretty
Feb 19, 2002
Houston Texas
www.flex.net
I've been a little slow at getting this all done. I got swamped with work and got sick at the same time. Things should start coming down to a reasonable level this coming week.

jayhova

Don't hate me because I'm pretty
Feb 19, 2002
Houston Texas
www.flex.net
Hey guys I just wanted to give a bit of a progress report here. I was out of town for the holiday weekend but I have gotten some work done. I have the voices converted to the right sound and I am going through each one and doing the AGC (automatic gain control) on each one. Unfortunatly this means going into each file and normalizing each word so that they are all at the same volume. Unfortunatly some of the words on some of the files are at such a low volume that bringing them all the way up produces some pretty bad artifacting so I'm trying to work around this. Again I will remind anyone who wants to record one of these that it is vital that you get a clear signal without overdriving the mic when recording.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Good deal Jayhova thanks for all the hard work your putting into this. You did a magnificant job with the first pack I know you will do the same with the next. :):tup:

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
jayhova said:
How is this done? Is there a template I can use?
Face templates... well, just check out the face packages that come with INF 2.9 and their int files.
I can setup something for this if needed, but you have everything you need already. I guess I even wrote a mini readme within one of the int files... but I can be wrong, tho (am at work, so cannot check atm).

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Beppo said:
Face templates... well, just check out the face packages that come with INF 2.9 and their int files.
I can setup something for this if needed, but you have everything you need already. I guess I even wrote a mini readme within one of the int files... but I can be wrong, tho (am at work, so cannot check atm).
I remember that Bushwack made some custon face skins back in 2.86. He got them to work offline, but even with Duke's help they couldn't get them online. Is it easier in 2.9? It would be cool to see some additional faces with different camo paint patterns and such.