Is it possible to stretch a model?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mouserpg

Mar 28, 2005
Hi, I'm wondering if it's possible to stretch a character mesh outwards, until it reaches a certain point. Let me try to explain it:

Standard Player: []
Stretched Player: [_________________]

Once it stretches out to a certain point, I'd like it to stretch back like this:

At stretch: [_________________]

After stretch:

Code:
[_________________]
    [_____________]
       [__________]
           [______]
               [__]
                 [] [b](normal character size)[/b]

Basically, after the stretch, I want the player shot off at a high velocity and teleported to another section of the map. But the player has to stretch in after teleporting, and then go back to normal size. I'm trying to create a hyperspace entry/exit effect. For those of you who've watched Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis, you may know what I mean. The particles are easy to do, but I can't figure out the player stretching.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.