KRINKOV PICS as promised

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stevewend

Jun 21, 2004
I cun't see the pictures, what gives? :(

Here are the ones I've scanned so far:

krinkov1.jpg

krinkov2.jpg

krinkov3.jpg

Note the curvature of the magazine; it's a 7.62 version. More to come!

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2
Striving for Excellence in Small Arms Data

=JTF2= Infiltration Server Info

[This message has been edited by Gryphon/JTF2 (edited 02-05-2000).]

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
Logan6 said:
Dam, four freakin years and there's still no standard AKM in the game?
Do you ever say anything useful? In four years time, I bet you could learn how to model, skin, code, animate, etc. So, do like many members of this community have done, and contribute something worthwhile.

Hurin

-SkillZ
Mar 13, 2004
OK seriously, if someone is willing to help me learn to model/skin/code etc. , i can try and make one.
But really how long is it gonna be i want an AK-108!!!

Hurin

-SkillZ
Mar 13, 2004
So how do i tryit?, and geogob do you know how to mod/code/animate weapons, make mutators etc?

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Yes I know a little... everything I've leaned doing it. But I'm still new at modding though so I can't say I'm an expert. The best thing is to start a project, google out some info and tutorials, check out the ressources from the makers of the game and, eventually, ask precise questions on the remaining holes to the others modders out there.