Game types

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Brood_of_Evil

Selene's martyr
Nov 3, 2001
Look outside your window!
Visit site
Hi, I have a simple question:

What kind of classes do I need to make a new game type. I know I need to make a subclass of DeathMatchPlus, and maybe a new game replication info. Is that correct? Is there anythig else I would need to register a new game type in UT?

Lemoni

The Philosapher
Feb 17, 2001
members.lycos.co.uk
me too i followed the ut teck tut but when i put in my own pack names they dont apper , i subclassed tournament game info and the other one(cant rember)

Lemoni

The Philosapher
Feb 17, 2001
members.lycos.co.uk
Originally posted by Ciced
You need to add a .int file in your system folder and put something like this in.

Code:
[Public]
Object=(Name=ciced.fullcontact,Class=Class,MetaClass=Botpack.TournamentGameInfo)
cool ciced i noticed what i did wrong i put 2 calls to the Botpack.TournamentGameInfo
thats whats wrong cus i missed the line calling the other thing:( :( :(