What system are you playing on?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
B

Billdog

My system are an old Celeron 266@400, PC100 64Mb RAM, Creative TNT2 ultra, Nokia 19" and a V90 modem.

This is a blatant attempt to make YOU post some more. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

A

Aqualung

Blue & White Apple G3@400Mhz,384mb Ram,Rave 128 Graphics card,internal V90 Modem,19"Monitor

A lot of ram i know...but i use this machine for work too (3d Visuals of exhibition Stands)

Note the ram was bought before the price hike...Thank god!

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

S

Stumper

p3 450 @558mhz,PC133 128mb ram, Voodoo3 3500, Diamond MX300 sound card and Alcatel DSL modem

-Stumper

H

Hodag

No Problem Bill,
I usually play on an Apple Blue/White G3/450
w/384MB RAM
16MB RAGE 128 Orion
2x 12MB STB Black Magic
Apple 21" Studio Display
T1 connection
Plays pretty well...

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Oh Christ... another Mac
fanatic...

[This message has been edited by Hodag (edited 10-13-1999).]

R

RaekwoN

PII 233, 64 MG RAM, 12 MB Diamond Monster Voodoo II, yeah that's about it. It seems that everyones system is a little better than mine, does that mean I can make maps with higher poly counts, hmmmm /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

I

Infinity

Celeron @ 500mhz, 64 MB SDRAM, 4MB STB Velocity 128, 12 MB Voodoo II, 6.4 GB HD, 17" Monitor...not bad for being 3 years old...(With a little upgrading here and there of course...)

C

Cunubelin

IBM 8080 640Kram 10Mb hd 12" B/W monitor
And a superduper, state of the art EGA graphics card. (Works miracles with those 3D effects /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif)
Inbuilt soundcard with surround beeps and for comms I have a VERY fast 1200 baud coalpowered modem. Makes onlinegaming so much more realistic with all the smoke coming out of it... DUH...

Happy hunting /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Cunubelin

W

Warren

IBM PCjr, 640kb, NO hard drive, TWO 5 1/4 slots, TWO cartridge slots including the BASIC cartridge, CGA monitor, no modem (what the hell is that?)... damn, I remember those days.. that was my first computer.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nowadays, much better.. PII 400, 256mb RAM, TNT2ultra, 10gb HD, SB AWE64, yamaha speakers w/ subwoofer, WinNT and 98 dual boot, etc.. makes me happy anyway

H

Hodag

Hey Warren,
I still have the Heath Kit Home PC I built back in 1975...you want to talk coal powered.

THE WORLD WILL BE SAVED BY STEAM!!!!!
<Professor Steamhead, Ninja High School>

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Oh Christ... another Mac
fanatic...

W

Warren

LOL I bet you go through 12volts like MAD /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

H

Hodag

Nahhh, no 12 volts, I've got a windmill!

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Oh Christ... another Mac
fanatic...

G

PowerMac 8600/300, which I will gutting soon to put in a USB, graphics card and G3, so I can play UT and of course Infiltration 3.0!!!

M

MaCmAnIaK

I USE A POWER MACINTOSH BEIGE G3 300 MHZ
BUILT IN MEMORY 128MB 4MB DISK CACHE
STOCK GL RENDERING AND I WOULD SOONER GIVE UP MY CHIC THAN MY G3

{:p) LOL

I

Ian

Its getting a bit old now but heres what i have to live with:

AMD K6II @ 450
128mb
Techworks Voodoo2
Ati rage pro built in motherboard
Soundblaster 64
Subwoofer sound system
4 speed DVD
19inch moniter

Its a bit old but all that matters is that it runs infiltration, right?

Z

Zaren

Original beige G3/233 w/ 160 meg ram (125 of that for Unreal)
stock video w/ 8 meg vram
17" Iiyama monitor, 56k USR modem
and a Logitech Trackmarble - who says Macs only have one-button mice? /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Since the video kinda sucks, I play in a 512x384 window with the monitor set to 640x480 (on a 17"? Egads!), but I do get ~18fps that way - I'm getting a few more kills now that I doubled the framerate /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

L

[L.I.F.L]JoeLos

My system is:

Celeron 433, 192 RAM, Xentor 32, MX300, Pioneer 6x DVD, Logitech Mouseman Wheel, 19" Nokia.

T

Tarkuss

PII/350, 64 megs of ram, ATI Rage Fury.

Pretty good, but I really need more RAM. Stupid quake, and no, I don't mean the sort that Id makes...

Tarkuss!