2 Years Later...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
So, as you all know, I have UT2004 installed on my system. Now, I had a disk that already had all the mods, maps, and essential files I found and would probably ever need. Unfortunately, that disk was lost. It wasn't a terrible tradgedy though as I knew where to get most everything back. Or I thought I did.

You see, apparently, people have been busy getting rid of UT2003/4 custom content these past few years and some mods and maps that should have been where I found them before were not there anymore. Let's just put it this way. My jimmies have been rustled. Deeply.

I did get most of my stuff back. MOST of it. For a couple files, I had to dig deep. Which brings me to the matter or matters, should I say, at hand. So...

TL;DR:
Firstly, I strongly recommend that if anyone needs a mod or map, they should tell me about it and I will try to find it for them unless, of course, I already have it. If you don't have your fave mods and/or maps saved, I would check to see if the files are still at the places you've found them. Either way, grab a copy of them before some idiot decides to get rid of them.

Secondly, I'm missing a rather cool map. I can't remember the name but can give a lot of details. I could have SWORN I saw it at Unreal Playground but alas, it is not so. I have searched almost EVERYWHERE on that site for it and it is nowhere.

It a DM map. Egyptian. In a tomb. At night. I know it's at night because the ceiling of the tomb is partly open. I'm pretty sure the words eternal, sand, tomb, or eternity or any combination of those words and like words are in the name. I believe it's a 1-on-1 map but, again, I'm not too sure. Lastly, it should have the name imprinted on the screenshot that comes in the file's zip or if it was uploaded.

Sorry for the huge thread but content is disappearing fast. We all need to round up our favorite stuff before it gets deleted and we get really screwed.

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Good News Everyone :rolleyes:

Gamefront is now going to delete any file that has more than 60 days of no downloads.

And since I imagine UT2004 files don't receive very much downloads and the users will not be updating them, they'll be numbered among the ones for execution.

So I restate what I've said before. GET ANY FILES YOU WANT NOW FFS! If I didn't make that clear to you all.

Last edited: