Aim modes & the Shotgun

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Twig

Just how much does the "aim mode" help in accuracy? It makes no noticable difference to me (or maybe I don't look close enough).

Also, which firing mode do you prefer for the shotgun: semi or pump?

------------------
Twig

W

Warren

Well, the aim modes *do* make the weapons more accurate, but not by a lot. The biggest thing is when you've got it aimed, you can hit your targets quicker than you would from the hip because - even though the m16 and mp5 don't aim right down the sites (the reason is it looked REALLY dumb when we tried it /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif you can still use the model itself to kinda aim with- see where the bullets hit in relation to the model itself and you can use that as a guide. I know it's not 'real' but it's what we got for now.. and it still works rather well IMO /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

My favorite shotgun mode would have to be the semiatuo-- firing almost 4 rounds a second is just too cool..