I'm thinking of getting a new gun.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What Desert Eagle?

• MKXIX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MKVII AE

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • DESERT EAGLES SUCK!

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
Im going to get a new gun, and I need to know hich is best:

Desert Eagle MKXIX
Desert Eagle MKVII AE

Once that is discgused... wich finnish?

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
dont let ShakKen in here
laugh.gif

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
Oh sorry, I dont really no the difference about them

BTW are you getting a real handgun or airsoft?

Personally I would get anything Russian then again im a freak so disguard that last comment
laugh.gif

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
As owning one for a military purpose is a mistake according to me, as i think it could be fun to own one for personal fun purpose ;)

But i would prefer buing some other guns...

It depend of what you want to do with it . Range Shooting, having a bulk piece of metal etc.. ;)

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
For what that Desert Eagle will cost you, why don't you just look at a nice Kimber 1911 or a Para Ordnance LDA (way cool Double Action 1911 ;) )

You could probably buy the Kimber or Para Ordnance for less then the cost of the DE and still have enough money for several boxes of 230gr Federal JHP in .45ACP :D

http://www.kimberamerica.com/
http://www.paraord.com/

Hell for the cost of the Desert Eagle you could probably be looking at a Wilson Combat or Les Bahr custom shop 1911 :)

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
XXAXX

the titanium finish adds $500 to the price...

do you think I can aford $1600!?

I have considered a 1911... but after ALL my friends saying "GETA EAGLE! GETA EAGLE!".......