Burning Fish's Unreal 2 XMP Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I will be online tommorow and on MSN, ICQ & AIM. Get your hi-res trailer ready for uploading if you're in front of your computer at 10am-4pm :) .

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Awww, couldn't you put it in a freezer during that time :D ? Right, I'll upload it to a web site as soon as we're finished and post a link asap.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Dude this trailer rocks. The slo-mo fight at the beginning is actually kinda cool, Matrix meets an Old West shootout. The bit with the Matrix hook when the guy flies over the Alcazar bridge is perfect! Actually, the whole video was edited quite well to the music!

Burning Fish

My brain hurts!
Dec 30, 2003
Holland
www.burningfish.nl
HiRes version has arrived!

OK guys. The HiRes version is downloadable now. DOWNLOAD HERE (67.3 MB).

To play the file, you will need XviD. If you already got it you're all set. If not,
download it HERE.

Thx to Fearless for hosting! :D

Oh, thx \/\/ORF! :)

Last edited:

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
there seems a problem with the hi-res vid. Video plays at about half the speed of audio :con:

oh and the raptor bit where you knock the other raptor over the bridge, then ramp over the bridge and crash into it is sweet!

Last edited:

Burning Fish

My brain hurts!
Dec 30, 2003
Holland
www.burningfish.nl
\/\/0RF said:
there seems a problem with the hi-res vid. Video plays at about half the speed of audio

Hm, u got XviD? Does anyone else has this problem too?

\/\/0RF said:
oh and the raptor bit where you knock the other raptor over the bridge, then ramp over the bridge and crash into it is sweet!

That was in my Raptor StuntVideo, glad you liked it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.