i need a new mouse

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
[GU]elmur_fud;2597504 said:
TBH I finally gave up searching and filed for 3rd RMA on my R.A.T.7 and this 3rd mouse actually seems to be good 1 everything works right, nothing seems flakey, etc.

Quite frankly unless this 1 to goes belly up, I'll stick with it. Its physical structure aspects make it hands down the most brilliantly conceived computer peripheral ever IMO. The only thing that could trump it to me is taking it to the next step were not just it's form that is modular and customizable but it's functional parts. Couple that with quality and a drag-n-drop customizable module based interface and you'd have a show stopper.

I agree with this. I've actually not had any hardware problems with it (though it requires a clean mousepad, as it will skip if it hits a spec of dirt. Not really a problem for me, but worth mentioning), which makes me glad, but it is so freaking comfortable.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Zomg its JD! <3

My wife is honored that you remember me because of her tits.

I am seeing a lot of recommendations for the Razor, I may go that route.
I don't think anyone can forget that wonderful picture. :D

About razor, just be careful with them, my old DeathAdder's lmb started going on me, I got a SE Imperator that started having issues with double and triple clicking after seven months. They may look nice but the buttons don't seem to be built to last.